VEX00828 Profitable Bio Fireplace Consumer Brand Business

Home / Portfolio / VEX00828 Profitable Bio Fireplace Consumer Brand Business

VEX00828 Profitable Bio Fireplace Consumer Brand Business Vexus Corporate Limited

VEX00828 Profitable Bio Fireplace Consumer Brand Business Vexus Corporate Limited
Download Business Details Now

Profitable Manufacturing and Distribution Business of Bioethanol Fireplaces For Sale

Business Reference: VEX00828

Turnover: £850,000 (forecast to June 2017)

Operating Profit: £380,000 (forecast to June 2017)


Please direct all enquiries to:

Tony Vaughan
(T) 0330 133 2020
Vexus Corporate Ltd. 78 Pall Mall London SW1Y 5ES

Business Overview

Vexus is exclusively retained to find a purchaser for this market leading business. Established for over 5 years, our client is a profitable manufacturer and distributor of specialist residential biofuel fireplaces. With a range of products, the sales are split; 55% direct end user sales and the remaining 45% are wholesale to other retailers.

As the bio-fuel fire market is relatively new, it is growing at a rate of 15%+ annually in the UK with all indicators showing long-term growth in this sector. Due to the fact they can be installed in smoke controlled areas without the need for a flue or chimney, the vast home consumer market will be the driving force behind the growth of this business.

The company has recently secured a new supplier deal that could lead to a US division. This is a niche business with great margins and a strong possibility of expansion both in the UK and in Europe.

The Opportunity

Our client seeks an outright sale of 100% of the shares in the business. Ideally the purchaser will have the appropriate expertise and synergies to take the business to the next level. The acquisition of this business offers a unique opportunity for high growth and profit within this fast growth sector.

  • Market leader
  • Trusted brand with strong awareness in the sector
  • Excellent growth potential
  • Opportunity to expand into Europe
  • High margin business
  • Strong relationships with suppliers & retail customers

Reason for Sale

Our client is planning for a change in business direction and feels that they have taken the business as far as they can. We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced trade purchaser who can continue to grow this business and maximize the considerable opportunity our client has created. A fully managed handover period will be provided for a period of time to be agreed.


This is a rare opportunity to acquire a market-leading business in a fast growth sector. This business will prove an attractive ‘bolt-on’ to a larger business and/or experienced operator working within the consumer product marketplace

Next Step


This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.
Contact Vexus